You may also like
An Effective Way to Get Rid of Cluster Flies
Cluster flies live in massive swarms, which makes them incredibly difficult to get rid of. What’s worse is that if you don’t get rid of every single fly in the swarm, they’ll leave a scent marker behind when they move outside for the summer. The surviving flies mate, build up their numbers, and use the marker to find their way back into your home in an even bigger swarm. This means you need to make sure you get rid of all of them while they’re still in your attic, and there’s no better tool to help you do that than this XXL smoke bomb.
Powerful Insecticidal Smoke
The powerful smoke contains 13.25% permethrin, which instantly knocks down and kills cluster flies. This also means the fumer is effective across a massive area – it can treat an area of up to 548m³, so it’s suitable for barns and farm buildings as well as domestic attics.
Reaches Every Nook and Cranny
Cluster flies are so small they can slip into the tiniest spaces. The smoke from this fumer spreads into every nook and cranny in your room, ensuring the flies can’t escape it. When combined with an aerosol dispenser and a surface spray, it’ll make short work of even the most severe infestations.
Rate of Application
1 fumer treats approximately 548m³.
How to Use
Before use, open all drawers, cupboards, and wardrobes and try and remove as much clutter from the room as you can. You should also ensure any windows and doors are closed.
- Place on a heat-resistant surface.
- Remove the lid and light the fuse.
- Leave the room and shut the door or loft hatch behind you.
- If necessary, seal any gaps around the door frame or entrance hatch.
- Stay out of the room for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- After this time has passed, return to the room and ventilate.
- Follow up with a surface spray, aerosol, and powder treatment if necessary.
- Continue to monitor for the next 5-7 days and, if necessary, repeat the process.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.