Protector Natural Aerosol Total Release
You may also like
Professional-Quality Treatment for Insect Infestations
Individual insects like flies and wasps can be annoying. If you’re dealing with an infestation in your home, however, it becomes much more serious. This top-quality aerosol is a simple solution to almost any insect infestation, allowing you to get rid of bed bugs, cluster flies, cockroaches, fleas, wasps, ants, and more. It uses a powerful 0.2% natural pyrethrin formula to quickly knock down and kill flying and crawling insects, quickly thinning the numbers of established infestations.
Simple One-Click Use
This aersol is perfect if you’re looking for a quick and user-friendly pest control solution. To use, all you need to do is click the trigger down and lock it in place. It will then spray continuously, dispersing insecticide around every inch of your room.
Amazing Value for Money
Each can will clear a room of up to 30m³ in size. This means it’s suitable for almost any room in the home. If you have a very large space to clear, such as a barn, you can use multiple cans.
Water-Based Eco-Friendly Formula
The pyrethrins inside this insecticide are organic – they’re extracted from chrysanthemum flowers. This means that this water-based formula is eco-friendly despite its potent insect-killing power. It won’t stain fabrics and any odour left behind dissipates very quickly.
Suitable for Use as Space or Surface Spray
As it’s an aerosol, this can gives you the option to also use it as a space or surface spray if needed. This gives you more flexibility when using it, so it can tackle individual insects as well as infestations.
How to Use
When treating infestations, we recommend using Total Release Aerosol alongside other methods such as surface sprays and dusting powder to provide maximum coverage.
Use as a Fumigator
- Ensure any drawers or wardrobes are opened and any doors or windows are shut.
- Press firmly on the trigger until it locks into place.
- Place the can down and leave the room.
- The can’s contents will spray out over a period of 5 minutes. Stay out of the room for at least 3 hours.
- After this time has passed, open any doors and windows to ventilate the room.
- Re-treat the area, following the above steps, after 7-10 days. This will ensure any recently-hatched insects are also taken care of.
Use as a Space Spray
- Press down lightly on the trigger for 2-3 seconds as required.
Use as a Surface Spray
- Press down lightly on the trigger for 4-6 seconds as required. This burst can treat an area of up to one square metre.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.